Last updated: July 07, 2019
Notification of Infringement
It is Deuglo’s policy to promptly respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers”. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site, mobile app, social media or related pages, digital content infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Deuglo’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Deuglo web site, mobile app or social media are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Deuglo web site.
- Clear identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Deuglo to locate the material. Providing URLs, screenshots or video recordings to the alleged infringing content in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Deuglo to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Report Copyright Infringement
If someone has posted your copyrighted content or your personal information to Deuglo, use this form to let us know. You will receive a response within 7 business days.
If you have any questions about this form, please contact at [email protected]